Studio A, aka the Blue Room, is almost 400 square feet and features some of the best equipment in the industry. The recording booth is 60 square feet and has a 4 foot by 3 foot double-paned viewing window. Couch, recliner, chairs, and barstools available for seating, including a barstool inside the booth. The engineer's desk is a 4 foot by 6 foot piece of granite with plenty of room to spread out while working. Multiple USB connections, dim-able chandelier and LED lighting in the room and inside the booth.
We are proud to offer some of the leading equipment available in order to give you the perfect sound.
- Manley Reference Cardioid Microphone
- BAE 1073DMP Mic Preamp
- Lynx Aurora 8 (8-channel 24-bit/192kHz A/D D/A Converter)
- Warm Audio WA76 Limiting Amplifier
- JBL LSR308 Studio Monitors
- Presonus Monitor Station V2 with talk back
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 Keyboard Controller
Studio B, aka the Red Room, is an intimate space of approximately 200 square feet and features some of the newest and most exciting technology available. Choose the virtual mic of your dreams with the Slate system and use the industry-standard Apollo to make your sound more dynamic than ever. Bar with barstools, sofa, and recliner for seating. Dim-able chandelier and LED lighting in room and inside booth.
- ProTools 12
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Slate Digital Virtual Microphone System with Preamp
Presonus Monitor Station V2 with talk back
Novation Launchkey 49 MKII Keyboard Controller
- Kitchen with microwave, full-size refrigerator, dishes, electric kettle
- Private bathroom with shower
- Over 300 square feet of creative lounge space; ideal for podcasts, photoshoots, meetings, relaxing, and more
- 2 hour minimum required for all sessions in Studio A.
- All bookings require a 50% deposit before we block out the studio for you.
- All deposits and payments can be made via PayPal, Zelle, All Major Credit Cards, Money Order, and Cash.
- Payments made by credit card require cardholder to be present with card and proper identification when arriving to session.
- All sessions are by appointment only. We recommend scheduling at least 2-4 days in advance to ensure desired time and engineer availability. Bookings will be accepted no less than two hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Studio "hours" are 8:00am - 12:00am; however, we are available for bookings 24 hours a day.
- "After-hours" sessions beginning between midnight and 8:00 a.m. or ending after 4:00am will be charged an additional 10%.
- Sessions begin at the time you booked and end when your scheduled time is over. We can not accommodate tardiness and last minute schedule changes.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least 24 hours before scheduled session are eligible to use their deposit towards future bookings and services. Cancellations made within 24 hours will lose their deposit.